2.19.2011

Farewell to a Friend

I don’t want to be … sappy. But I did want to dedicate this post to a very special dog who passed away today. We got Bailey back when I was 10 years old, and while I don’t really remember too much about him as a puppy or young dog {besides a few of his favorite toys and the way he was so small as a puppy – smaller than the bottom step of our staircase}, I will always remember him as the best dog you could ever ask for.

15438_1282488470953_1492332774_753278_5598605_n

n1124190010_30018369_1610

He died of old age. He would have been 12 in 3 months and that’s about the age that dalmations die {he was half dalmation}. He had been sick for a while, but not … suffering or in pain or anything. But it’s a relief to know that this has passed. He’ll still be missed.

Farewell to a faithful friend and sweet doggy.
We love you, Baileybop!

15461_101145603245742_100000509089496_30637_6249481_n

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry! But it is good that he isn't in pain anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!