Finally I have some pictures to show for our new digs. Oh yes! You’re really excited, I can tell! I don’t blame you! I love our new house!
Ben’s bathroom.
Benjamin’s bedroom. You may see a few pictures with him in them because he was following me around… or I was following him. Either way…
Dining room…see what I mean? There’s Ben!
There’s the entry way…
{boy these neighborhood dogs sure do like to bark all night…}
Guest room.
Kitchen… and I LOVE the red.
Laundry area
Living room!
Of course, it’s not completely put together but it’s so very close. It is so homey and nice and we just love it here! We are just so blessed! God is good!
Also, a little update on Benjamin and a prayer request. Prayers first. Benjamin is sick. We are probably going to try to get him in to see the doctor this week. Please pray he starts feeling better. He has a runny, cloggy nose {I seriously wipe his nose all day long. He comes to me and goes, “TISSUE! TISSUE! NOSE!” while his nose just drips and drips}, a nasty cough, and he wheezes when he breathes. Sigh!
And the update is that tonight will be the fourth night in a row that he has been sleeping in his big boy bed without any problem at all. This transition has been so easy. We still push the pack-n-play up against his bed until we can get some rails up. But he does so well. We are SO proud of him.
Ahhh my big boy! Now if we can just get him to use the potty….
Your house is so pretty! I love the colors and the kitchen door :) little things like that just make it! So glad Ben is doing well in his big boy bed. And the potty thing will happen so much easier once he is ready! I worked with Hailey for such a long time but with Jack I just waited (he was almost three) and then one day I said "you want to stop wearing diapers??" He was trained in about two days! So much easier! The pediatrician told me not to worry, you hardley see kindergarteners wearing diapers!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay Benjamin!! I will be praying for him. Your house looks so nice and cozy!
ReplyDeleteI love your new place! So Happy for you...
ReplyDeleteAnd please share about your experience with potty training, my 19 month old refuses to sit on the potty... Unless he's pretending. Sigh.
Astie tiebears@twitter