2.07.2011

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Self Portrait

I used to be kinda pro at the self portraits. Because I was young and full of myself. But now I’m really not good at it and I am a bit camera shy. I’d rather be on the “taking” end of the camera than the “taken” end. If you know what I mean. And thus, there are hardly any pictures of me floating around unless someone has caught me unawares with their own camera.

Anyway. Enough skirting around the issue. This week’s challenge is self portrait. So that’s what I did. I think this photo describes me perfectly. Distinguished. Noble. Stately. Unsavory Charlatan. Don’t you think?

dark

Yes? I thought so too. Okay, okay. That isn’t my real mustache… But you gotta admit. I surely would look rather distinguished if I did sport a mustache.

So maybe I’m a little … strange. But you asked for it … or at least the Paper Mama did! ha!

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!