2.27.2011

Project 365; Week One

So I’ve tried this twice before and so I’m giving this 365 another shot. I started last Sunday, a little later than others but it’s all good. Here are my photos from this past week:

Day 1. 2/20/2011 –

SONY DSC

Day 2. 2/21/2011 –

SONY DSC

Day 3. 2/22/2011 -

Day 3

Day 4. 2/23/2011 -

SONY DSC

Day 5. 2/24/2011 -

SONY DSC

Day 6. 2/25/2011 -

SONY DSC

Day 7. 2/26/2011 -

SONY DSC


NapTime MomTog Project 365

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are joining in. I love these photos. Great job this week. Can't wait to see them next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting the link late... love the aprons... and the feet in the last shot... ;) have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm hoping I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd be surprised! Some days I just don't feel like having it with me!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!