I’m going to shamelessly plug a friend’s blog here. I love Lisa @ Being What I Want To Be! I love her blog so much. We are Sisters in Christ who have yet to meet in person and I just love keeping up with her little family and drawing inspiration from her, as a mother and budding photographer.
Anyway, that’s how I came across this photo link-up! Here’s a sweet shot for you!
Suh-weeeet! I love triangular baby mouths! He’s still a baby, right? Well he is to me. Look at those baby blues!
Aw, you are so sweet! I love your blog too . . . and I'm so glad that we've been able to connect through them! :) I hope we can meet in real life one day!
ReplyDeleteBenjamin is just precious!
Hopefully one day!!! That would be great!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have a heart-breaker on your hands for sure! He is adorable! Love ya, Hope yall are doing good!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little face he has! Great shot. Love the angle.
ReplyDeleteBaby blues, baby mouth. Yep, he's still a baby! Cute!
ReplyDelete