2.07.2011

On The Menu This Week

Thank you, Lisa, for inspiring me with your menu plans! Since making my own menu plans, I have been able to keep more organized with my life and not having to wonder at 5:00 what we’re going to have for dinner. Menu planning also really helps with grocery shopping and keeping that bill as low as possible! So here we go. On the menu this week…

  • Chili Dogs. We have some buns we need to use up, and who doesn’t love a good chili dog anyway?
  • Porkchops, baked potatoes, and corn. I’m not sure how I’m going to fix the porkchops yet. I will have to figure that out sometime today… one of my favorite websites for recipes is Tablespoon. You can type in your main ingredient and find all sorts of recipes for it!
  • Chicken sammiches. We always have something simple on Wednesdays since Wednesday night is Bible Study night.
  • Burgers – either just regular burgers or if it sounds good to Hubby, we can do Burger Burritos. If we end up doing this, I’ll be sure to post a recipe on my recipe blog.
  • And Friday is Game night at our house, so we asked everyone to bring something we could all share.

That’s the menu for Monday-Friday! I am certainly no chef, but I really have enjoyed being able to be in my own kitchen amongst my own familiar appliances and utensils and all that good stuff. You never realize all you take for granted until you are in a position where you don’t have all that!

blog comments powered by Disqus