2.21.2011

Keeping Busy

We have been so, so busy here. There is always something to do here, somewhere to be, someone to visit, or someone visiting us. There is barely any time for us to sit down and relax. But you know what? It has been a while since we have been this busy, and I am really enjoying it. So far I have been able to keep a decent balance with everything that goes on at home, and we’ve even made some headway with potty training {or at least I’d like to think so!} Here are a few pictures from the last few days that we’ve had here! Enjoy!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC
{bridal shower for a friend!}

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

We are loving this beautiful weather, and feeling very blessed! Being this busy is a lot of fun – and it’s only going to get busier here in the future! Which is fine with me! I love keeping busy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Glad you're enjoying the business!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!