I just came across this old picture of Benjamin…
Oh! my heart! Why can’t he be small again?
Of course, having a two-year-old is great fun
{most of the time}
But I sure do miss him being so small!
Sigh.
Time sure does fly.
I just came across this old picture of Benjamin…
Oh! my heart! Why can’t he be small again?
Of course, having a two-year-old is great fun
{most of the time}
But I sure do miss him being so small!
Sigh.
Time sure does fly.
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
How SWEET! I'm with ya on coming across old photos. Thankful for here and now but you want to go back to the squishy, loveable, hugable moment in time and hold your baby!
ReplyDelete