2.03.2011

cooped up

It feels weird to have just posted pictures of Benjamin outside in short sleeves without a jacket, and now to be cooped up inside because I don’t want to brave the freezing temperatures (and the ice – no snow, just ice). I am so thankful for heating! At least we can be warm and toasty inside.

Actually we have been cooped up for the past few days not only because of the cold, but because of the rain. It’s just been a gloomy week so far. The good thing is we finally got the rest of our furniture without any more hitches and we are enjoying it! The bad things are that the car has to be fixed, and my vacuum cleaner bit the dust this morning. In a bad way. It’s busted. (I hated the thing anyway so I’m not sad that it’s dead, but I am sad that I have to spend money on a new one eventually)

Being cooped up isn’t such a bad thing, though, I guess. It’s the perfect kind of weather for some cuddling and some of our favorite little shows or movies.

SONY DSC

Or for playing with trains…

SONY DSC

for being glued to Kai-Lan (or however you spell it)…

SONY DSC

for focusing on the wrong eye…

SONY DSC

for looking like a big boy…

SONY DSC

and continuing to be glued to Kai-Lan…

SONY DSC

for being otherwise adorable…

SONY DSC

for not wanting your picture to be taken…

SONY DSC

for getting it taken anyway…

SONY DSC

and for not caring because you’re too glued to Kai-Lan.

 

If you’re cooped up at home, I hope you find something good to keep yourself busy with! Benjamin recommends Kai-Lan.

I recommend busting your vacuum. Or maybe I don’t.

blog comments powered by Disqus