I think I mentioned last week that I would try to get some good pictures of Bitty Girl’s room to share with you all. I know a lot of you have already seen some pictures up on Facebook of the room, but a lot of you also don’t have Facebook or maybe just haven’t seen it. Anyway, here are a few pictures. Take a gander:
the dresser is by far my favorite aspect of the room.
obviously we need a mattress still. the afghan was mine as a baby. also, there’s no real theme to the room, besides “stuff I don’t hate”, but a few little birdies found their way inside.
just one of the corners beside her crib
some bunnies found their way in, too.
a lot of the things in her room used to belong to me, or others. the red rocker {infamous for benjamin’s monthly pictures} was mine as a child. the fox in the 2nd picture was my mom’s, which she gave to me. the blue hat was benjamin’s. and the little dress was mine.
{the tray that the fox and hat are on is a baking sheet that I painted, by the way…}
Anyway, it’s really not a huge space and I wanted to keep it sort of simple. My Mother-in-Law sewed the curtains and the crib skirt for us. Most of the other things, I did by hand or had help doing {such as the dresser – Dad insisted on painting the drawers for me}. We honestly haven’t spent a lot of money on decorating her room, which is my favorite part of all, ha!
So, there you have it. A small glimpse into Bitty Girl’s room. Now we just need Bitty Girl…
lovely!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDelete