Insomnia continues to rear its ugly head and here I am at 3:20am, 36 weeks pregnant, wishing that there was some way to knock me out. I know there are plenty more things I can try to get better rest, but good grief! I’m wore out from trying all the different remedies! I’ve got Unisom and Melatonin on my bedside table. Carl has given me calf massages. I’ve showered before bed. I’ve had sleepytime tea. I’ve nested till I could nest no more. Ah, my restless legs insist on being restless.
Alas, that’s just the way things sometimes go with pregnancy, I guess. I’m too tired to be too upset right now {I’ll save that for tomorrow}.
Anyway, 36 weeks pregnant with 3 weeks until the scheduled c-section. I’m starting to become nervous, but at the same time I’m really anticipating the end and I am confident that my doctor will do a great job and my God will take care of me and the baby every step of the way. I can’t wait to see Benjamin’s face when he sees his new sister for the first time. Hopefully we’ll get that captured to share with everyone else.
We’ve been knocking off a few more things from our to-do list. If I can remember tomorrow, I’m going to order the prefolds we need for our diapers, and part of Benjamin’s Big Brother gift from his sister. I washed and folded the diapers that we do have today and put them away in her dresser… it’s all coming together and it all feels more and more real each time I look in that room. I know she won’t be spending a lot of time in there at first, besides changes, but pretty soon that room is going to be ready for a baby. Wow.
So, the baby name game! I’ve been really enjoying all your guesses! Keep them coming. Here’s the list with a new one marked off:
Charlotte Carleigh Clara
Camryn
Carla
Camilla
Chloe
Cora Caitlin Clementine
Charity
Charity is out – and now only 3 names remain. Charlotte, Clara, or Clementine?? Holy smokes, I can’t believe we are down to 3 names. After the next one is marked off, we will be taking a week off from the game so that we can announce at the hospital after the baby is born.
Here’s another bump photo from this week… I can’t believe she’s still supposed to get bigger in the next 3 weeks. You’d think she’d be running out of room but this girl moves like she’s got all the room in the world!
And, in case you’re wondering, I’ve gained 18lbs so far! It looks like I’ll be hitting right around my goal weight, which is 25lbs. Yay me!
So sorry you're dealing with insomnia and even worse, RLS! I wish I could give you the perfect remedy for that {nothing ever worked for me!}.
ReplyDeleteYou're bump is super cute (:
And I'm obviously a really bad guesser! LOL! All three of the remaining names are super cute! I'm excited to see which one y'all chose!
Charlotte! And you look cute!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is still there! I still think Charlotte!
ReplyDelete