11.19.2009

Benjamin, You Are 10 Months Old!



I just can't fathom this milemarker. I mean, in 2 months, you are going to be One Year Old! Really?! Why can't you just be a little bitty baby a little while longer? You have grown so much in this past month - I can scarcely believe it! I wish I had a camera on you at all moments (sometimes it feels like I do) so I could capture every single giggle, smile, even the tears. I must say this a lot, but this has gone by too fast!




You have eight teeth all together now! Wow! You are really great about taking bites of your crackers and chewing your food, but sometimes (like tonight at dinner) you just take a little bit too much and daddy has to get it out of your mouth. You pretty much eat everything that we eat, as long as it doesn't have eggs or purple grapes in it! You love your nightly yogurt and your Winnie the Pooh Animal Crackers that your Nana brings you in big tubs! You are still breastfed but I am afraid you're going to need something more soon - at your rate! But you really don't like the bottle!!




We continue to be interrupted everywhere we go by strangers who just can't help but to comment on your adorableness. We still get "Boy or Girl?" sometimes, but it is happening less and less - thankfully! You always act like you are shy when someone comes to talk to you, but we all know that you are a big fat ham!



You've been standing on your own, little by little, but you're not walking yet (thank goodness!). You will walk if we hold your hands, but that's it! I think you're ready to get up and go any day now, though, which is a really scary thought for mama! You dance all the time now, when you hear music. It is the cutest thing! I love it! You will hold onto the table and just bob away, or your sit down and rock out! You also are learning about the word 'No' and have just about got it down that you're not supposed to climb the stairs. You are such a good little boy (most of the time!). You still love Bathtime, as long as you have all your toys and shampoo bottles!



You love to play peek-a-boo, still, and have even started holding stuff in front of your face and bringing it down really fast to play with us! You have learned how to clap really well and if I start singing "If You're Happy and You Know it", you know where to put the claps in! You are such a smart boy! You've started tucking your bottom lip in all of the time, and while it is super cute, I really don't know where you get it from!



Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and love you more than you can ever know! We are so excited when you learn new things (we just wish you'd learn them slower so we can enjoy you being a baby longer!). We can't wait to see what's in store for this next month! Lots of laughs, lots of cuddles, lots of kisses, and hopefully NO WALKING, ya hear me?






post signature

7 comments:

  1. This is so precious. I love all the pictures.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this! He's so very sweet. I love the spaghetti face and I love that the spaghetti face went to the bathtub next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW! He is so beautiful I mean handsome :) I love the 1st picture especially!
    WHat a blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I have to admit...I almost teared up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 10 months Benjamin! So cute! It does go by so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I have been reading your blog for a while now - ever since I noticed that our little boys were born 4 days apart (my baby boy was born 1/23/09). I love seeing what Benjamin is up to and seeing that you are going through the same changes that I am! 10 months has come so quickly and I honestly cannot imagine being the mom to a one year old. Looking forward to continuing to follow Benjamin's adventures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is SUCH a cutie!!!! :) The first pic is sooooo great! Great job, Momma! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!