11.02.2009

Can I Get a Woop Woop?!



Happy Birthday to Me!! Today, 21 years ago, at 6:30 in the morning, I made my debut into this world at 21inches long and 7.5lbs! I was bald-headed and remained so for ... a long while! My mom always likes to tell about how when I was in the nursery with the other newborns in our bassinets, I lifted my head up to look around. "Nosy baby!" she would say. Too funny! I was a goose-necker from the get-go!

Anyway, can I get a woop woop?!

P.S. - No, I'm not actively posting this! This is a scheduled post!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You're a birthday girl, party time! You're only 21? You're just a wee lass!

    I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a great time with Autumn and her little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What, no one has given it to you yet? *ahem, ahem* w00p, w00p!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!!! Woop Woop!! Yay for 21!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOP WOOT (wasn't sure which one it was lol) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :) :) :)
    Love the picture I think Benjamin looks alot like you in that picture :)
    Blessings!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. party like it's your birthday. or day after. whatever floats your little young boat! :) love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it was an awesome birthday! Whoop Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a GREAT day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!