11.10.2009

Fall Festivities.



As of Halloween, we have been here in Fort Valley for One Whole Year.



Last Saturday we had a get-together at our house to celebrate with the congregation (and friends and family).



We asked our friends and family to bring their Favorite Fall Finger Foods, and we got SO MUCH that we had to put out another table to fit everything!



My mom also brought this delicious Pumpkin Cake for my birthday.

(By the way, THANK YOU! to all who wished me a happy one! I meant to say thank you earlier!)



We are so blessed with all the people in our lives...



And non-people, too.



My parents were able to come ...



And Bailey, of course ...



And my dad ... he acted strange while we waited for guests...



Grandma got to come, too. And I hope dad doesn't mind me posting these...



We had a really great turn out!

I am so blessed!



Happy Fall, while it still is!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. What a fun party! Congrats on your first year there! It sounds like you're settled and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your party turned out so well! It looks like ya'll had tons of fun. Your dad totally reminds me of my dad...always doing stuff to make people laugh :)
    How are you feeling? I've been praying that you'd get to feelin' better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice! I am sure all the church folk just loved hanging out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tablescape. I Heart Fall! :D Congrats on one year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Kristen...I'm a stranger to you and found your blog through a friend's friend's friend's blog (or something like that...you know how it goes...). =) I have had a BLAST "meeting" you via this site...the more I read the more I'm like...YIKES...we're WAY too much alike. =)LOL Only...I'm still waiting on my preacher, and, that being the case, I don't have a kiddo yet either. =) BTW...Benjamin is ADORABLE. O.k...I'm writing a TON for a comment...should've sent an e-mail...could go on FOREVER...if you want to go back and forth... my e-mail is auntlianna@yahoo.com. Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share your life...it's a HUGE encouragement to me. God's blessings to you...
    Knowing and serving THE God of Miracles...

    Lianna in Illinois
    Ps. 37:4-7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristen...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post! You have the ability/talent to capture the complete mood of an event! I loved this, and I love that the blessings sign keeps popping up in places! I wish I could capture the moment like you!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!