11.15.2009

Busted.



Benjamin unsuspectingly was playing upon his Christmas present, which I knowingly only paid $2 for - regularly a $20 toy, and yes, out of the unsuspecting Target store. Little did they know when I purchased a $4 prescription and gained a $10 giftcard, and then used a $5 off coupon for something that was marked down temporarily to $17, that I would get smart and actually redeem myself for the sock incident.

Can you tell I'm a little proud of myself? Although Hubby is the one who did the actual purchasing as Benjamin and I were sick that day.

Anyway. Would you believe that I just got waaaay off track?

I think Benjamin will like his toy.





Or, at least he is going to have fun with the box. I mean, look at them - they aren't even paying attention to that box of AVON books and whatever else is in it!



Oh ... um ...



Ok.



Sigh.



As if he had nothing to do with it ...



Yeah, I know you helped, Benjamin.



And I know you did it while wearing Daddy's shoe...



Busted.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. $2! Way to go Kristen! I bet Ben is enjoying having someone to blame for his messes now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just visited your blog and am now following. How refreshing that you are so young, in love, raising your son to know the Lord, your husband is a preacher, and all this. Bless you!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. $2!! Great job!!! Love deals like that!

    The pictures are so cute..I'm sure those two are keeping you super super busy! :)

    Hope you have a great day!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for saving money! Love that! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. The coupons..not the kids. WHAT!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin' cute!!

    Keely

    www.mannland5.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total destruction but it was all worth it! They were having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, my computer has been down with a virus! SO SAD! Anywho, I have missed you and your posts and am SO glad to be online again!!!!
    How cute are those pictures!?! :) Those two are just adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!