11.04.2009

Wordless Wednesday: BEFORE Couponing



I am so embarrassed ...

For more WW, visit 5 Minutes for Mom.


-------

I just wanted to ask for prayers as our whole house, including Autumn and Alethia (who had to go back to Memphis early so they could get some rest), seems to have gotten sick. We took Ben to the doctor yesterday and he prescribed two medicines so hopefully they will help (and hopefully he won't be allergic to them!). Thanks in advance for your prayers!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Justin did that one day. He went and bought something for us to pop in the oven to take to a fellowship meal and I noticed the coupon on the box. I was like, "why didn't you use the coupon?!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will pray for the family!

    Oops on the coupon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the comment. I am "following" your blog as I relate so much to you as a young wife, mom, and PW. :) It's a hard road in your twenties, isn't it? People think we're babies, but I keep telling them that I HAVE babies so I can't BE a baby... right? Kind of? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely praying for your family! I'm so sorry that Autumn and Alethia had to go back early. That's sad, but I know you had a wonderful time with them!

    I probably would've done the same thing before I started couponing! :) Now I'm always trying to find ways to save. Isn't couponing so fun?!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!