Time for Not Me! Monday!
Okay ... I have totally NOT left all the food Benjamin has dropped over the past *ahem* week on the floor of the dining room with the excuse that my vacuum cleaner is toast... I mean, it's not like I can't drag the shiny handvac to come suck it up which would take like ... four seconds, tops! You know me - I am the epitome of clean!
And I am certainly not completely nuts and already starting to pack up stuff for our vacation the first weekend in December ... I mean it's not like I get that excited over getting out of the house for a week or so! I don't need one that bad, right?
Oh, I didn't just throw up in my mouth after a pretty raunchy dirty diaper... Shudder...
I certainly did not squeal with delight when Kelly sent me a friend request on Facebook. It's not like you can totally make my day with being my friend on Facebook or anything...
And lastly, I didn't just realize last night that I only was charged $.42 for a $10 bag from my AVON site, and I totally don't love that representative discount! Woohoo!
Thanks for stopping by!
I wish I packed that far ahead. I pack the day before!
ReplyDeleteI'll get out the suitcase a month ahead, but it just sits there until the day before. :(
isn't packing for vacation fun? :) I get excited to pack but unpacking is what I don't enjoy... laundry, putting it all away, trying to clean a very messed up minivan... :) vacation is so worth it though. I'll find you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteWhoo-hoo for deals! I always leave food there, once you pick one piece up, more is sure to fall!
ReplyDeleteWe just had a weeks vacation a couple weeks ago...the first in seven years!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! :) I love reading your blog. I like to pack early too, but often I end up doing it the night before. I'm sure you have to start early when you have a baby to plan for too!
ReplyDelete