11.17.2009

In The Leaves.

Let me tell y'all something!

It is really hard trying to photograph an active baby! It has been hard for me to find photographic opportunities while watching Mariah because she is always so busy. But the other day I saw that the corner of our back yard had a lovely blanket of leaves down, so I thought it would be the perfect place for Mariah - the leaves would keep her busy long enough to sit down for some pictures.

And it worked!











Seriously, y'all, is this child not quite beautiful?!





Shortly after taking about fiftybajillion pictures of Mariah, Benjamin woke up from his nap and I tried to get some of the two of them together, but they wanted to go their separate ways after a couple seconds.



But I did get some of Ben separately.














"Pleh!"







I love those kiddos.


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Cute photos! I wish we had fall leaves like that here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so cute and I love Benjamin's funny little pleh face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The leaves make for a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures!! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics of them in the leaves. So vibrant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!! My fave is the one after he tasted the leaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great pictures!!! :) Such cutie kids!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!