6.03.2010

Before and After



I was just about to do a blog post when I realized that today is Thursday and it's time for the Before/After Blog Hop with Pixel Perfect! So, I'll put a hold on what I was going to say! Don't worry, though, I will be using one of the photos I was going to use in my original blog post anyway!

Here's mine. Taken yesterday. It was just starting to sprinkle so the lighting was a bit dark. It needed to be brightened up.

SOOC.
DSC02831

LR Edit.
DSC02831

Ta-Da!

post signature

17 comments:

  1. Awwww... cute! Nicely brightened. Is that a pecan?

    Donna
    Our Blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, it is! We have 5 Pecan trees in our yard. This was a treasure for Benjamin. He carried it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! His eyes are so vibrant in the after!

    Well done....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I am registered for a photography class at one of our local community college's!! It starts next week and I'm soo excited! I'm starting with the intermediate class. I hope my pics look at least half as good as yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. It really pops in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute and great job bringing the photo to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your edit! It really brightened up the whole picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The edit is so subtle, but makes such a difference!
    And your little guy is adorable, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. Looks so vibrant with the edit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats a lovely shot. love the colors. great job
    i have joined in too
    plz do visit
    http://beingzaraandzidan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and simple. I love the edit, it's just enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful edit! and such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job with the lighting!! It makes a huge difference.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!