I am tired of your late-night, bumpin' dance parties. I'm tired of your bass-blasting, thuggin' cars that go BOOM-BOOM BOOM-BOOM in the dead of night. I'm tired of not being able to step outside with you all out their without hearing every known cuss word to the English language.
There is absolutely no reason for you to have your music up THAT LOUD in the middle of the night, in the middle of a NEIGHBORHOOD where BABIES live. I honestly have never known such self-centered, inconsiderate, rude, arrogant people in my entire life. We have asked you to stop, time and time again. The cops have been called on numerous occasions. Why do you keep doing this??
Tonight, your bass-blasting car woke my son up, thankyouverymuch.
It is so hard for me to control my temper every time I hear that rap music blasting out for the entire neighborhood to hear, shaking and rattling our windows. I am tired of having to practice patience this often! Give me a break, please!
Hey remember that sound ordinance my husband brought over to you back in November? It's still in affect. Please observe. You are breaking the law past a certain point.
Please, if you could, try to think of anyone other than yourselves for once. Try and think of the 17 month old baby across the street, or the 15 month old on the other side of us. Think about the other children around us who need their sleep as well. How about the working parents who need a good night's sleep so they can get up and provide for their families?
If all else fails, think about your own children and what sort of unruly, uncaring, inconsiderate examples you are being to them.
Very Sincerely,
Your Across-the-Street Neighbors
------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry you have to deal with this!! I remember my dad calling the police numerous times growing up when our neighbors got out of hand. It's definitely no fun!! :(
ReplyDeleteI can not STAND that bass thumping away out there. I know exactly what you're saying here!
ReplyDeleteBoo for bad neighbors! :( I'm shaking my fist at them for you!
ReplyDeleteOur across the street neighbors at our old house here in WR did the same thing! They all hung out in the road and driveway with their loud music (our houses were super close together over there too!) And let me tell you.... we even had a cop car in our driveway and that didn't stop them!!! Total lack of respect!!! Hope yours either move soon or get fined enough to make them stop!
ReplyDeleteBad news bears! You have more patience and self control than I do. I would have gone MEMPHIS style on them by now.
ReplyDeleteCall the police! That usually makes a statement. :) SJ
ReplyDeleteOh my word! I am so sorry for you Kristen! Keep on calling the police!
ReplyDeleteUgh, how rude!! Why are people so inconsiderate!? Def keep calling the police on them.
ReplyDelete