And the iheartfaces theme for this week, "All About Babies"? Do I even have to say it?
Seriously.
I chose a picture from Benjamin's first week of life. We were still in the hospital {as we had an extended stay due to massive complications}. My precious perfect baby newborn... why can't I go back to those days?
By the way, you need to head over to Stacia's blog and look at her new baby. He is precious and perfect and beautiful!
Precious!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! He is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteSO sweet!!! Baby fever here we come! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blogs new look btw!
I also love your blog's new look. It has a nice feel to it. I second the baby fever, I feel like everyone I know is either pregnant or just had a baby. We've been praying for another for awhile now, so I am more than ready for my turn!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!! :)
ReplyDeletetoday is the first time in over a week ive gotten to visit blog land. I got to say your blog is exceptional. You should do this professionally.... seriously. You can work from home doing this. You have serious skills!
ReplyDeleteI understand about the baby fever! I have it too!!! I held a 6 week old, tiny baby, Wed night at church and it just increased it 7 fold. I always have baby fever, though. My husband seems to be immune to this type of fever at the moment.