I know I have been absent most of this week, and I am so sorry! To make up for it, I'd like to share about a thousand {okay 12} of my favorite pictures from this week. They were all taken on the same day - when my friend Jessica and I took our kiddos out to the park and did a shoot of them in their 4th of July outfits. It was a TON of fun! The kiddos are so sweet together!

there were TONS of geese!!!

how precious are they?!

YITTAAAHHH!
-----------
Well this next week is going to be busy! I don't know how often I'll be able to post, but I'll do my best. Benjamin and I are going to be out of town. Because of this,
I am going to postpone the next Far Above Rubies study until the 28th!
I hope you all have a great weekend and week!
Those are some of the sweetest pictures ever! Oh my, adorable! I love them--especially the first two. <3
ReplyDeleteI love all of your pics! You are getting so good at photography! Go Kristen! I especially love the one that looks like there fighting over the flag :) Once again, Great job!!
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures!! So sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it! We had soo much fun!! :) Can't wait to do it again! :)
ReplyDeleteBest photos ever! They are sooooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW this is my favorite photo post on your blog!! I especially love the picture where the little girl is almost kissing him, so adorable! And those ducks in the distance are really cute too! Okay, and the feather is beautiful too! he he heee...
ReplyDeleteDon't get me wrong--the pics of the kids are beautiful--but the shot of the feather is the best. It's very artistic and an example of perfect photography. At least in my humble, untrained opinion. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the little photo session of them!!
ReplyDelete