“The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases,
His mercies never come to an end:
They are new every morning!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul;
Therefore I will hope in Him!”
Lamentations 3:22-24
Good morning! I know that it has been a while since I have posted a Morning Glories post, but I figured today would be a good day to start off the day with a little bit of glory for God.
This verse is another one that I can’t really read without singing the song. I really like this one! And it is so good to read on a Monday morning. I know it is so easy to dread Monday mornings because you’re coming off of the weekend and getting down to business once more, but instead of dreading it, we can look at this verse and be thankful that God is faithful, that His steadfast love never ceases, and that each morning brings new mercies, new blessings, and new opportunities to serve Him.
When you look at it that way, Monday morning doesn’t seem so daunting, right?
I hope you all embrace this new Morning and continue hoping in God and living for Him! Have a beautiful Monday!