5.09.2011

Project 365: Week Eleven

Here’re my photos from last week! {Honestly, I am so shocked that I have been able to keep up with this!!}

Day 71. 5/1/2011 – Pound cake cupcakes with strawberry jam in the middle and whipped topping. They were pretty fantasmal.

SONY DSC

Day 72. 5/2/2011 – The church building here.

SONY DSC

Day 73. 5/3/2011 – Virginia Creeper on our back deck.

SONY DSC

Day 74. 5/4/2011 – Eating cheese puffs.

SONY DSC

Day 75. 5/5/2011 – I just love his clear blue eyes.

SONY DSC

Day 76. 5/6/2011 – Just hanging around.

SONY DSC

Day 77. 5/7/2011 – Strawberry pizzas for a good friend’s bridal shower.

SONY DSC

NapTime MomTog Project 365

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. His eyes are certainly clear and blue. :)

    My Hannah told me you signed the 1in133 petition for gluten free labeling. I just wanted to personally thank you for that and for your prayers for our sweet Samuel. Thank you.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Loved the pic of the Virginia creeper..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, absolutely! My prayers are with you all and sweet little Samuel especially. You are so very welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!