Here are my photo challenge contributions for this week.
Sweet Shot Tuesday @ My 3 Boybarians
Spring @ The Paper Mama Photo Challenge
{Benjamin hasn’t spent too much time outside lately because of potty training but we do go out and enjoy the sunshine when we can!}
Strength @ The Trendy Treehouse
{A National Guard had hung his jacket up on an upturned desk while we were at the Central church of Christ in Tuscaloosa helping with the Tornado relief aid. I thought it was a good picture of strength in the middle of destruction. I can only assume he took it off so he could better help the other men taking stuff out of the destroyed church building. It was such a hot day. Everyone came together and helped one another and that is Strength.}
Awesome shot of your Husband's Fatigues!
ReplyDeleteThanks but my husband is a preacher! The jacket belongs to one of the soldiers who was helping with the tornado relief though! But I appreciate the compliment anyway!
ReplyDelete