5.02.2011

Project 365: Week Ten

Last week was a very long and eventful week for us. Here are the photos:

Day 64. 4/24/2011 – Benjamin’s first real Easter Egg hunt. He had a good time. The basket was made by my grandmother and given to him on his very first Easter.

SONY DSC

Day 65. 6/25/2011 – Our happy boy. We have been so proud of him with his potty training!

SONY DSC

Day 66. 4/26/2011 – Sometimes you need a reminder.

SONY DSC

Day 67. 4/27/2011 – Spending some time outside before the storms came.

SONY DSC

Day 68. 4/28/2011 – Watching Toy Story 2 with Buzz.

SONY DSC

Day 69. 4/29/2011 – Having a siesta on mommy and daddy’s bed.

SONY DSC

Day 70. 4/30/2011 – Destruction in Tuscaloosa after the tornadoes. Read about our Saturday here. Please continue to pray for those who have been affected by the storms. We met so many people who have lost everything.

SONY DSC

NapTime MomTog Project 365

4 comments:

  1. I love that first one and the last two. So adorable. Will be praying. Going to read your post now. So scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. catching up on your posts today. love all the pics especially the happy ones where yall are all safe! the pics you captured of the tornado damage are powerful! Will keep those congregations in our prayers and pass along your info. What a great work yall are doing. You all are inspiring! I have no doubt you guys are exactly where you are supposed to be at the right time. So glad you and your family are safe!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what lovely photos Kristen. My heart also goes out to all those that have been effected by the tornado's. We in South Africa are lucky not have to experience such natural disasters!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!