8.13.2010

Best Swim Class Yet!

Yesterday Benjamin did really well at his swim class, but today he was outstanding! He usually starts crying as soon as we get in the pool room, but today he didn't cry at all!! In fact, he got very excited as we dressed him in his swim diaper!


{I think he was looking over to make sure the bag of suckers was on the table over yonder}

Today was the perfect day to take pictures of Benjamin's swim class and I am so glad I thought to bring my camera! He did such a great job!!


Here he is swimming - under water - to the steps!


He made it!


Benjamin was so cute and proud of himself! He would get to the steps and say, "I did it!" - He was all smiles today and it was so wonderful to see him so happy as he swam!!


Practicing his kicks!


You can see his foot kind of kicking there. He did SO well!!


Getting praises from his teacher - it makes him so proud. By the way, yesterday and today he gained audiences for his swimming. A lady yesterday was saying, "Wow, that's amazing!" - and it really is!


He is just SO proud of himself!! And we are so proud of him too! It is just so amazing to watch!



How cool is that??

Benjamin was also introduced to rolling onto his back today but I didn't get pictures because I was watching so closely since it was something new. His teacher was impressed because she said usually kids will get scared with rolls, but Benjamin smiled the whole time! He loves swimming! I am so glad we got him into this. He will never be afraid of the water {like his mommy is} and that is so comforting!

If you want to learn more about Infant Swimming, or if you want to find a teacher in your area, go to www.InfantSwim.com! It is so wonderful!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. That is too AMAZING! How incredible...I love his grin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!...that's all I've got...WOW! GO Benjamin! I'm so glad he loves swimming :) everyone should (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's amazing that he can do that! Aw, and look how cute he is all smiley and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Our swim class was a joke compared to yours! Great job, Benjamin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at him go! He's doing awesome!!!!!! I wonder if Kyndra would like swim lessons. She loves the water.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!