8.23.2010

What's the plan, Stan?

Good question! So what is the plan, exactly? No job = limited money = we can't continue paying rent out... so that means we are moving out! We have to do this regardless of whether or not we have a job {but it would be so nice to have a place to go permanently when we move - we are still praying!} - and we have to do this before September 23rd. That's five weeks. Five.

If it happens that we don't have a job, where are we going? Well, we're heading back to my parents'. I really hate to have to do it - not because I don't want to, but because we lived with them before we got the job down here and I just feel like we are going to be a burden again - not that they said we were before. I just don't want to be a burden, you know?

Anyway, my parents are great and are so helpful and wouldn't mind our company! I love them!

So, this week the plan is go through the closets and throw away the junk we don't want to pay to store. You know, the stuff we haven't even looked at for such a long time we barely remember that we own it. That stuff. It's got to go. This is like mega Spring cleaning, a few months late.

I know it will be hard to get motivated because packing is something I hate to do and moving is even worse.

But, we only have five weeks. Actually, less than five, because we aren't staying through to the 23rd if at all possible.

What's Ben's plan during all this? Easy.

Plan A: Be absolutely adorable.


Plan B: Stick your face in ketchup.


Check and check!

Have a great week, everyone!

PS - I am SO thankful for all the support we have been getting from friends all over! You all are so wonderful; thank you so much!! And thank you mostly for the prayers! They mean so much to us!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I know moving in with your parents isn't ideal but you can rest in that it won't be for forever! I know I'm thankful that our parents are always there for us when times are rough. Our parents have helped us out a ton!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you for sure that the Lord will continue to lead and work and that another job will come up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for ya'll. There are jobs posted for minister's in publications like the Christian Chronicle. We are also Church of Ch.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!