8.03.2010

A Very Magical Moment

One of my very favorite parts of our day at Disney was happening upon the show at the Castle! We came in just as the Princesses finished singing {rats!!} but we still came in at a pretty good part! We saw Peter Pan defeat Captain Hook and we "helped" run off the Evil Queen!

It was a dream come true for me especially because I was able to see Cinderella {okay I am TOTALLY a little girl at heart - I can't help it!}!

Anyway, here are the pictures from that magical moment!















Amazing right? Loved it!

----------------

Today's 30 Days of Music: day 27 - a song that you wish you could play;

Uh... I can't really say there is anything I wished I could play... I mean, I'm not really into playing music. But I guess it would be cool to play this song:

Seth Avett singing "Mary" by Langhorn Slim



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I especially love the last picture of the castle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I can't wait to take all my kids to Disney World! One of these days !! Wow. Love it : )

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!