8.12.2010

Dear Benjamin,

I'm not exactly sure what it is about this blouse that you like so much, Benjamin, but it tickles me that every time you see it laying about, you just have to wear it! You are so adorable! I don't know why, but you just love this shirt and I am so glad I shelled out x amount of dollars {this is the one shirt I paid full price for!} for this shirt!



Since you like it so much, I try to wear it as much as possible for you! Dear Benjamin, all of your little quirks bring light into my life and I am so blessed to be your mommy!



Love always, Mommy


---------------

Just so I don't forget to tell everyone - today's swim lesson was AWESOME! Benjamin started crying the minute we walked in but after a few minutes in the pool, he suddenly stopped! He started talking to his teacher and then splashed around and OWNED the pool! He was swimming like a fish! And he was smiling under water! I am so proud of my baby boy! He got a treat at the grocery store, too!

post signature

3 comments:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!