8.17.2010

Matthew 6:33

Do you ever feel like you're falling behind? I don't just mean with the blogosphere because I don't usually feel obligated to post daily {by the way - I am so sorry for not having a Far Above Rubies post for today - I will explain further, later on}. I mean, with life. Do you ever feel like everything around you is moving so fast that you are falling behind? I feel like that right now. I feel like it's very hard to catch up because my mind is in so many different places right now. I know that there are certain hot spots in my house that need special attention right now, but I can't seem to drum up the attention to devote to them. I know it's bad of me, and I am sure some people are thinking "well, imagine that, Kristen has a messy house..." - I know there are those out there who don't think I put much effort into it, but they are wrong.

{enjoy random pictures as I continue to pour my heart out}


I wish I could let you all in on what is going on in our life that has thrown such a wrench into things, but I can't. While I am a strong advocate of Real Blogging, I am also an advocate of Censorship, because there are some things that just should not be talked about on the internet, especially if it can hurt other people. What I will say, though, is that things have been hard on us for the past week {and there have even been more things leading up to this that have been going on for a while - sort of snowballing}.





I'd like to ask you all to keep our family in your prayers as we are going through hardships. While I haven't felt as stressed as I am sure I could feel, it doesn't hurt to have extra support. I have continually told myself that God is in control - I know He is! Matthew 6:33 has been running through my mind a lot lately and I have been in prayer more and more each day.



God is good - always. But that does not mean that it will always be easy. We are trying to keep our chins up, our heads above water, our eyes on the goal {Heaven}.




post signature

7 comments:

  1. I'm back! I know you've been so looking forward to it:)

    totally feel you on the falling behind thing...that's been part of my problem lately. I will be praying for you. If you need someone to talk to just call or text!

    love the pics with the stairs going all the way up behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, hang in there! Trying to be a family this day and time is hard enough, then you put "preaching family" in the mix and that just throws it all off. I will be praying for y'all! Please feel free to talk to me anytime. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are certainly in our prayers!

    I know the feeling of being stressed and feeling like everything is snowballing - it isn't a fun place to be. I also appreciate your attitude about real blogging and censorship - that is something I've been striving to do in my own blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Micah! :D

    Thanks so much girl, I really appreciate it!!!

    and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Christy, you are so sweet! You're right, preaching family drama is not fun! I am glad I have sisters who understand what we're going through, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lisa! I'd love a breather, any day now... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell me about it! I'm sorry there have been hardships and I def do believe some things cannot be shared on a blog. There's a lot I don't share!!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!