Oh well, I suppose I will just have to be content in remembering our little breather last week {which was also action-packed! ha!}. I have a few more pictures of our adventures in daylight to share with you! Just a few but they're still good!
Okay, so, I don't know how many of you know about my massive fear of our feathered fiends {yes, I did say fiends}, but I don't like 'em. I've been attacked one too many times by a bird, and I just don't like them. So when we went through the Rose Garden to have a little rest on the benches, I didn't realize we were going to be there with DUCKS. I decided to keep their mind off of eating me by throwing them some cheez its. I mean these guys were so used to humans they were walking up {quickly!} as soon as I sat down.
Anyway, Benjamin liked them! So I guess that's what mattered.
One thing I KNOW you know about me is my love for cupcakes. I could not go to Disney and leave without having tasted one of THESE BAD BOYS!:
Do I even have to say it? These things were MASSIVE and AMAZING. I'm going to leave it at that. {Oh, and let's ignore how yucky I look, shall we? hehe}
After we ate our cupcakes, we went through a few shops, and then, the unthinkable happened!!
YES! I never thought he would fall asleep among so much excitement, but he was exhausted and finally just couldn't help himself! He slept for a good while, too, which helped us decide to go eat and come back for the night parade {we are so glad we did!}. He slept through a few shops, the monorail ride, and woke up on the tram to the parking lot! And I believe he fell asleep in the car on the way to Planet Hollywood {which took longer than it should have, but we'll get into that later...}
{ps - little sidenote. That Eeyore he has there used to be mine and is his FAVORITE lovey! He will not sleep without it! He rubs the tag as he sleeps and as soon as you hand it to him, that is what he reaches for. Anyway, so every store we went into, Benjamin went straight to the Eeyores and started loving on them. So while he was sleeping we chose his souvenir and got him a smaller Eeyore, who we call Baby Eeyore! totally cute!}
And that's all for now!
---------
The 30 Days of Music for today is day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty. Umm... I don't really have one that makes me feel guilty. That's a weird category because we have already had "guilty pleasure". Whatever. Hmmm. Another "guilt trip"...
"Come What May" - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman {from Moulin Rouge}
Okay I like this song, and it's a guilt trip song because Moulin Rouge is not a good movie because of what it is about. I mean the premise is that she's a prostitute and he falls in love with her. So, not a good movie. But I really like the soundtrack! So I guess that makes me feel really guilty.
That was way too much excitement for him! :-) I am glad you guys are having a great time. By the way, I have a little something for you on my blog. Just to say how much I enjoy your blog.
ReplyDelete