He likes to pick the little berry things off and play with them {or, try to eat them}
While taking these pictures, I asked him what grew on the tree, just to see what he would say...
He smiled sweetly and answered, "Ball."
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
That's so sweet! I love it! :) I love how the little guys minds work.. :)
ReplyDeleteso cute!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I have to admit I am a bit jealous that your baby is talking and mine refuses, but I'm sure someday he'll be talking my ear off.
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking of you and praying for you.
Isn't he though? Hehehe <3 thanks
ReplyDeleteEverything round lately has been called a ball. It is so funny that he associates round with ball - and smart I guess too? hehe. He was thinking the "O" in IHOP was a ball...
ReplyDeleteThanks Kate!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the prayers, I really appreciate them!!!!
ReplyDeleteBenjamin still mostly jabbers and jabbers and jabbers! I am sure your little guy will start picking up words soon (you never know, he may know a few in the back of his mind already and might one day just come out and surprise you!). Just lately Benjamin has finally started saying Mama and I just laid him down in his crib for a nap and for 10 minutes straight all I heard was, "MAMA! MAMAAA! MAMAMAMAMA!!!" and I was thinking "Be careful what you wish for..." haha!!
LOL. True, maybe I should just enjoy the nonsense for a little while :)
ReplyDeleteDarius will sometimes say Mama, but not every day. I've noticed that he'll say stuff once or twice or he'll use a word for a day but then I'll never hear it again. He said "doggie" clear as day a few days ago and now refuses to say it again. One day I swear he was saying "Thank you" ("ank oooooooo") when I'd give him crackers but he won't say it again. Maybe he is just stubborn?
Girl I know EXACTLY what you mean! Benjamin does the exact same thing. There are words I KNOW he knows and just chooses not to say them {for what reason, I do not know! haha!} - he used to say Thank you but now he only signs it. Occasionally he will say it but it is very rare. He has said "welcome" a couple times {for you're welcome} but I guess he just doesn't like that one as much. Maybe it is stubbornness! {We can blame our husbands ;)}
ReplyDeleteWell it is a tiny little ball!!! hehehe
ReplyDelete