6.09.2009

busy weekend.

We had a long weekend. Carl went to Tennessee to be in a wedding, and Benjamin and I went to my parents' house. We did a LOT of shopping. I guess the highlight of our shopping turned out to be Fathers Day stuff for Carl and swim stuff for Benjamin. I had been ready to buy a swim diaper for Benjamin when we got home, but I found swimtrunks with a built-in swim diaper at BabiesRUs which I really, really like. He even pooped in them and it contained all the mess. Perfect!

Here are some pictures from our first pool experience!

Not too sure about this... definitely not a bath - the water isn't that warm!


Hmm...


Starting to like the water!


It was hard containing him after a bit!


Trying to get a toy... frustrating! It keeps floating away!



Anyway, first pool experience went well! Second... not so well. Let's just say he was snorting out water for a little while after pulling him, screaming, out of the pool. I felt terrible.

Bug man just came around to spray for roaches. I am sick of the roach problem. Ever since the roach was found on Benjamin's swing while he was in it, that was the last straw. Hopefully this will get rid of it. It annoyed me when the bug man asked if Ben was a girl though. Seriously? In his red shirt with sail boats? Whatever.

Well, Ben is snoozing in his crib and I should get some food in my belly. I didn't have dinner last night or breakfast this morning and I'm starting to feel it.
blog comments powered by Disqus