6.10.2009

Yay me.

Why in the world am I awake at 4:45AM, and not feeding a baby? Well, I got up at 4 to feed the baby and found that we had had a massive diaper malfunction. I'm not going to go into too many details but let's just say poop was everywhere. Eeyore has to be washed now. So I got that cleaned up, I got him cleaned up, I got him fed, I got laundry in the wash, and guess who doesn't want to go back to sleep. One hint: it isn't the sleepy mommy.

And guess who gets to stay up with him?

Yay me.

I think this is the earliest this has ever happened. The good thing is that I took a super long nap yesterday evening so I at least have a little bit of emergency energy to feed off of. If only I can get him to go back to sleep. Right now he is laying on the floor with a blanket over his face.... and now he's crying.

Yay me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the joys of parenthood. I'm so sorry! I've certainly been there...Minus the poop on Eeyore. I hope you were able to get back to sleep and you wont have anymore diaper malfunctions.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!