6.02.2009

Doctor Said I Could.



We had a pretty good doctor's visit today. Ben wouldn't let Dr. Stephanie set him down, he just HAD to stand up. He weighed 17.1 pounds and 25 inches long. So he's in the 90% for weight and 70% for height. Big, big boy.

She said he could have juice and water now, and that we could try the sippy. She was also glad he had started solids. Yay us!

I slept a lot today so I am hardly tired. The #clothdiapers chat was fun. Can't wait till next Monday!

Happy June, by the way!

1 comment:

  1. How old is he?
    He looks happy and healthy! Good job mamma!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!