6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day, Carl!



I could go on and on about what kind of father Carl is.
Or I could sum it up in one sentence:
Carl is a godly father, and I am so glad he is the father of my child.

Happy Father's Day, Carl! We love you!







2 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to Carl!! I think the first Father's Day is always soooo special (as is the first Mother's Day!!) Love the pictures; I hope the day was a good one for all!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!