6.02.2009

Is it summer yet?


Happy June!
Originally uploaded by k10.renee
It sure feels like it. The heat down here is picking up quickly. Memphis was nothing like this. Maaan. Neither was Winder, and that's just 2 hours north! We aren't keeping cooped up, though. We've been out and about as much as we can stand it. This morning we took Benjamin outside to see how he would behave for some pictures. I think he enjoyed the fresh air.

Funny thing... the girl who wished Ben was dead is pregnant now. Hmm.

Anyway, I just wanted to show a picture! Lookit that cutesie fluffy bum!

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!