6.29.2009

Not Me Monday - My First Ever!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I most certainly did not dip my finger into the Java Chip Frappucino my son was reaching and reaching for, and MOST certainly did not put said finger in his mouth to allow him to taste the whipped cream... or the little bit of chocolate on there. Just to make him stop reaching. Nope, not me!

I would never pack a too-small onesie in the diaper bag to take to church as a back-up... just in case his diaper failed once more... which it did. I did not let him show off his chest rash because his cloth diaper is so big it pulled down the neckline! Nope, not me!

I definitely did not spend all this valuable time while the baby was sleeping playing The Sims and checking out Twitter and Facebook... I would never do that when I know there are carpets to be shampooed and clothes to be folded! Nope, not me!

Oh, and why on earth would I just let Benjamin pee all over the wall while I was changing his diaper, just because he had already surprised me and started, why stop him? I would never just stand back and let that happen, just because it was so late at night! Nope, not me!

Why would you think such a thing?

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! You're so funny!

    I've been meaning to start my "Not Me Monday" since I've started blogging. Maybe I can actually do it one of these Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading people's "Not Me's"; yum on the Java Chip Frappucino; have you tried the ice cream?? don't, because it is sooo good and soooo addicting

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabrina, you sooo should!!

    Betty.... you shouldn't have said anything! I might have to look for it! Sounds delicious! Especially since it is so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL LOL!! Especially love your son's "writing on the wall." I sure remember my oldest doing that a few times when I forgot to put a diaper on him.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!