6.30.2009

Introducing MckLinky!

I just wanted to spread the word about this great new linking system called "MckLinky". Here's a small introduction for you (which I did not write. I'm feeling less than creative today with one arm full of a hiccuping baby, I'm sure you understand):

There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.

MckLinky is a free link list feature that allows you to do include lists of other blog links like MckMama does on Not Me! Monday. You can use MckLinky any time you want your blog readers to leave a list of links on your blog. It’s simple, reliable, free...and loads of MckFun!


Check it out, and don't forget to check out MckMama's blog - www.mycharmingkids.net (especially on Mondays), because it's oh so fun and you know you want to!

Don't thank me, thank Brent Riggs and MckMama!

edit/ I just noticed Sweet Ben's head bouncing as I held him and looked down - the sweet boy had fallen asleep! So I just went and laid him (safely guarded from rolling!) on our bed - and he giggled when I laid him down. Everyone, join me in a collective "aawh": aaawwwwwhh!

blog comments powered by Disqus