6.25.2009

Thousand Words Thursday: Bittersweet



Uncle Steven came to visit Benjamin Tuesday. It was the last time the two would see each other until December, when we go to my brother's wedding. Tomorrow, Steven is moving to Memphis to attend the Memphis School of Preaching, the school my husband attended, and where I also went to Wives class. It's a bittersweet thing, as we are so excited that Steven will be there learning more about the Bible and how to bring it to others more effectively. But it is also bitter because, well, we will miss him! Next time Steven sees Benjamin, he will be 11 months old. How sad is that?

Cheaper Than Therapy

1 comment:

  1. that is sad, but just think how much more interactive Benjamin will be in 11 months; he might even be walking!

    it is hard when family goes away when there's a young one around; we've moved so many times in our lives usually away from family; I know they missed the "grands"

    I think its awesome what your BIL is doing to study more of the Word!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!