7.06.2009

Not Me! Monday



I would never postpone helping my son back into the proper sitting position in his bouncy seat just long enough for me to grab my camera and snap a picture as he hung precariously over the edge, reaching for an alligator. That's dangerous! I wouldn't dream of such a thing!

Oh, and for the record, I would never forget to strap him into his bouncy seat so things like that wouldn't get dangerous.




I did not put my son's swim shorts on him over a poorly pinned flatfold just because I didn't have a diaper in the back with me and didn't want to run all the way to the laundry room. Just because the diaper he had been wearing was hanging off of him in the first place, and poop was running down his leg doesn't mean I can't wipe and retrieve. I'd never assume that was just as good as any malfunctioning diaper.

Lastly, I would never seriously consider climbing out the bathroom window while I am supposed to be showering, just because the baby had been so fussy all morning and I wanted to escape while I could.

Nope! Not me!

(Don't forget to visit MckMama's blog to join in the Monday fun!)