7.07.2009

MckLinky Blog Hop: Favorite Photo

This week's MckLinky Blog Hop is Favorite Photograph!



This photo was taken of Benjamin while we were still in the hospital. I had a very difficult delivery, so I was unable to spend a lot of time with my son in his first week of life. I could barely hold him because my arms ached from being stuck so often having blood drawn and the IV's. Carl did what I wanted to and took pictures of our precious boy, and this was one of them. It was my favorite in the hospital and remains pretty far up there still!

MckLinky Blog Hop


7 comments:

  1. What a great picture and a handsome little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo!! he is precious and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's so cute! I love the look on his face; sorry it was a rough time for you with the delivery, but what a joy he is now!

    hoping your day is going good and you are feeling a bit better today

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet picture.
    Happy blog hoppin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopping in.

    Beautiful photo of your precious baby!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!