I haven't disappeared. I know I haven't done a real blog post in a while, but bear with me. It's been so busy around here. I haven't been getting the sleep I need or desire. But I will be able to get a good post to you here soon! Maybe even now! Benjamin is sleeping next to me, and if he doesn't wake up while I am typing you may get insight into what we've been doing lately.
I met with Marissa from www.growinggreenbums.com to talk about Cloth Diapers and Moby wraps on Monday. She was so very sweet and even let me borrow her Moby for the duration of her vacation here in Georgia. So far I have worn Benjamin to Kroger and a little bit around the house and I have been enjoying it! You get different smiles from people when you are wearing your baby versus when you tote him around in the carseat. And Benjamin really enjoyed it too! He was kicking his legs and squealing throughout Kroger.
Last night we were putting Benjamin to bed and noticed he had hives all down the right side of his belly. So of course I get worried about it because every single time I have had hives it has been because of an allergic reaction. The only thing new we had given him last night would be purple grapes. Anyway we called the nurse hotline and then got a Dr. appointment today.. and Dr. B couldn't really say what caused it so we just have to be careful about grapes in case he is allergic. It's a bit concerning but we got a prescription and everything...
I thought I had a lot more to talk about but really that's been it. I have some videos to show you from Monday so hopefully that will make up for my lack of interesting talk! Enjoy!
How are you really?
2 months ago
Love your blog and glad you stopped by for a visit...Be looking for a Christmas post soon....
ReplyDeletehe's so cute trying to give kisses to his little friend!! in the first video, she definitely didn't want much to do with him; I think she was warming up a bit on the second one!
ReplyDeletebetty