7.19.2009

Benjamin, You Are 6 Months Old!

What are you up to?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

> You are so heavy... probably around 18 pounds. Wow! You sure have grown!!
> Your hair is getting pretty thick! Sometimes Mommy fixes it in a mohawk! All your friends' mommies and daddies seem to like it and wish their babies had hair to do that with!
> Daddy found 2 teeth coming in the other week! They are very sharp but you seem to be a good teether! We are so excited for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

> You roll everywhere. Anytime I look away and then look back at you, you are across the room! I don't know how you do it! It's amazing!
> You can sit up on your own pretty well now, too! After a while you lose your balance but you are getting soooo good at it! What a big boy!
> Lately you have been trying to say "Mama" but it sounds like "Vavavavavava". I love it! You just jabber all the time now, and you love to laugh!
> You love food! You're not so hot on vegetables but what kid is, right? Unless it's sweet potatoes!
> You're really good with your sippy cup. We tried with a soft tip first, but found out you do a lot better with the hard tip! You love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

> Jumping in your Jump-a-Roo is one of your favorite things. Sometimes you jump yourself to sleep!
> Surprises make you laugh!
> You are getting better and better at going down for a nap!
> Mommy has started doing Bible class with you on Sundays and Wednesdays!
> You love watching other kids and babies! They are so interesting to you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 6 months old Benjamin!! you sure are growing so big and doing so much fun things!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!