Today is the start of the Body after Baby Challenge. I'm excited and I am nervous at the same time. I am so glad we have been put on teams! My goal for this week is to get more exercise. Currently I am trying to walk more. I'd like to walk even more, and instead of pushing a stroller, carry Benjamin.
Carl went into Kroger last night and did not return to the car with a 12pack of sodas, so that will be helpful also!
In December I am the Matron of Honor in my Brother's wedding, and then in May I am Matron of Honor in my other friend's wedding. I don't want to look awkward in my dresses so this will definitely be the START to good health.
Ultimately I want to feel better about myself. It's encouraging to see all the others who have entered the challenge too. I'm glad there are so many that will be cheering each other on. For those of you participating, way to go!
I will make a Body after Baby post at the beginning and end of each week to keep you updated.
good luck!! sounds like a doable challenge to, to increase walking and not drinking sodas is great!
ReplyDeletebetty