7.03.2009

hello weekend!

so today was a weird day.

it had ups and downs.

topsy turvy day, really.

i cried once.

i'm an emotional person...

but.



if i laugh more than i cry in one day,

we're having a good day.

we did a lot of cleaning today.

we as in carl and myself.

i ruined a cake.

i made homemade lemonade.

turned out pretty good.

so i guess that makes up for the cake.

i laughed a lot with benjamin.



he had a semi-fussy day.

cried into the phone when my mom called.

i can't wait to see my mom and dad and grandma tomorrow!

and bailey.

the dog.

and our friends chris, kayla, and their baby mariah.

anyway.

i hope everyone has a good 4th!

it's friday night and i am able to relax.

this is rare!

kind of strange!



but i'm definitely not complaining!

3 comments:

  1. Hush...you didn't ruin the cake. It is still edible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. :) I meant it ruined my plans for the cake.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bet you are excited to see your family! enjoy your time with each other!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!