7.09.2009

This is the day which the Lord hath made!

We had a sort of shaky morning this morning. I haven't been feeling well so when Benjamin wanted me to be up from 6-8AM today, I wasn't too thrilled. But what can ya do? I got up. And finally around 8:15, Carl got up with Benjamin and let me sleep. He has been really good about doing that for me ever since Ben was born and I really appreciate it! It's been so good for me! He brought Benjamin back to me around 9:30-10:00 and told me that Ben had fallen asleep in his Jump-a-Roo - cute! It wasn't until a few hours later that I got to witness this myself! We even got a funny bit on video, so you can head over to my YouTube Channel and view the "Sleep Jumping" video. You know, if you want to....

Anyway, so after all that (after lunch), I decided it was high time Benjamin had his first picnic (this was around 4PM - and it was really nice outside). So I grabbed up a large quilt and spread it out, set out his Bumbo, and packed our picnic basket - and so we had a lovely picnic in the backyard. Carl read his book and played with Ben, I fed Ben and took pictures. I took a lot, but I'll only post a few. You can see the rest in this Facebook album.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Anyway.

We got inside and put Ben in his Jump-a-Roo... and guess what? He fell asleep in it - again. Three times in one day! It was too funny.

After that, Carl and I had our dinner, indoors, which was a lovely salad with grilled chicken cut up in it. Delicious. And then we went on a walk.

So today turned out to be a pretty wonderful day! I plan on going to bed soon... or at least heading that way. I may watch the final episode of I Love Lucy - well, really it's the Lucy Desi Comedy Hour. After that - I've seen 'em all. And I plan to watch them all again. And again.

And again.


I hope everyone else had a fabulous Thursday as well! Tomorrow is Friday and I am excited!


This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
(Psa 118:24)


EDIT/ New header for July.

blog comments powered by Disqus