Since this is a family blog, I felt it necessary to tell you more about our little family!
This is Carl, my husband. He is a preacher and a mighty fine one at that! He is my best friend and true love! He is super tall and comes in handy a lot with stuff high up on the shelves {because I am short}, and you can see for yourself that my baby daddy is handsome! He is funny and strange and entertaining. He is a fantastic father and he is Benjamin's best buddy! I love him so much and appreciate him beyond words! He is godly and wonderful and I respect him so much!
We got married August 11, 2007!
This is Benjamin, our precious boy! He was born January 19, 2009. He loves trains, airplanes, and cars and is a little artist. He loves to color! He also loves to have snacks, usually moonpies. Benjamin loves Dora, Thomas the Tank Engine, Toy Story, Blues Clues, and Backyardigans. He absolutely does not like for me to take his picture... poor dear. He loves to play outside and play with his toys. He is as smart as a whip and knows all kinds of Bible trivia {I kid you not! this kid is smart!}, his ABC's, shapes, numbers, and colors. We love him to pieces!
And this is me. Kristen. I'm 23, and I'm a stay-at-home mommy and wife and I wouldn't change it for the world. I never wanted to go to college, so I didn't. I got married at 18, got pregnant at 19, and had Benjamin when I was 20. I'm a fast mover and I don't like to wait around if I know what I want. I've been told that I'm "wise beyond my years" before, which I'm still not sure about ;D. I'm a Southern gal and I'm proud to have been born in Athens, home of the Georgia Bulldogs! I root for the Dawgs, the Braves, and the Falcons like a true Georgian should!
Most of all, I love the Lord my God! He is so good to me and has blessed me beyond belief! Jesus Christ is my savior. We worship the King with the saints on Sunday mornings and nights and Wednesday nights at the church of Christ. I would love to share the church with you if you are interested. You can find my email on the sidebar. If you have time, please check out this article which points out the simple steps to becoming a child of God!
So that's us. I'm so glad you've come... it is so nice to meet you!
A Side Note: I do sometimes write controversial/religious posts. I welcome comments from all viewpoints, providing that they are kept kind and Christ-like, that the person thoroughly reads the post beforehand, that words are kept in context, and that we proceed any discussion in a respectful manner, remembering that in the end, God's word is the deciding factor and anything we feel personally does not matter compared to that. Thanks, y'all!
Well, so nice to find your blog/meet ya! I am also raising a Benjamin...well, he's 18, so most of the job is done. Looking forward to reading thru some of your posts!
ReplyDelete