I even missed my Blogoversary! It was the 28th. A whole year ago I had just started this blog! I had a post planned out for my Blogoversary and everything and I just missed it. Ah well...
A lot has happened between June 28th, 2008 and June 28th, 2009.
Last June we had been living with my parents. We had just graduated from MSOP and had moved in with them, and that lasted until November. It was a long time and stressful too! I spent the majority of my pregnancy there, and that is why I started this blog. If you're really interested in all that you can go back and read. I wouldn't recommend it, as it is quite a bit to backtrack to. But if you'd like to, what's stopping you?
Between then and now, we moved into our first [rented] home, and had our first child! We moved into this house in December and had Ben in January and... wow, I can't believe it is already June!
What's going on now? Well we are contemplating getting my own domain for this blog and I am really excited about that! Keep your eyes peeled!
Ben sat up in the cart for the first time on Sunday. He is getting really good at sitting now! If only he'd learn to get his legs up underneath him he'd be crawling too!
I am finally reading "Rhett Butler's People" by Donald McCaig. Gone With the Wind is my favorite book so naturally I must read anything related. I didn't know how I felt about it at first but now I am getting into it.
And now I want to go read it.
Ahhh it is good to be back.
Kristen